Sunday, November 21, 2010
The last weeks!!
Hello everyone, I am so surprised we are at the end of this term already!! It has been an interesting journey and I am sad that it is almost finished and at the same time excited to be moving forward toward finishing my degree. I am happy to have shared this time with all my classmates and professor! I feel that I have learned so much and it has been a long time since I have had to write a research paper. I feel more comfortable with it because at the beginning of this class I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to keep up! I would like to thank you all for sharing this experience with me and I think everyone had great ideas with their papers. I wish you all the best of luck in the future. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you. Best of luck to you!
ReplyDeleteUnit 9