Monday, November 1, 2010

What a crazy life!!! :-)

Hello everyone, I have had a really crazy week with all that has been going on in my life!! I had to help my grandfather move because his wife of the last 10 years has developed Dementia.  It is a really sad thing when someone you love and have spent so much of your time with changes into a different person and it is impossible to live with her at his age.  They are sending her to a clinic and maybe they can help find a solution to help improve the situation, and see why she doesn't sleep at all at night!  I was doing my paper on diabetes but I decided to change the subject to Dementia because it really interests me and I am anxious to find out as much as I can about it! I hope everyone has had a great week and wonderful day! :-) Mitzi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mitzi, I am sorry to hear about your grandfathers wife. It is so sad to hear about cases of dementia. It is a horrible disease and so unfair to all the people involved. Be strong and you know you have all of us out here in blog ville if you need us lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unit 6
    It is such a strange disease. I hope that a cure is found. My granddaddy suffers from this disease.
    He would ask the same thing over and over when he could talk.

    ReplyDelete